Terms & Conditions:
- Spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Every adult, or guardian of an underage child, must sign a Release of Liability Waiver to use the studio. Although we do everything in our power to minimize risk, there are health hazards associated with clay activities and we require that each person be responsible for their ability to participate.
- Additional clay is available for purchase.
- When creating your masterpiece, please be aware that over-sized and/or odd shaped pieces may delay the firing process because they don’t fit in the kiln well.
- Clay sometimes cracks while drying or breaks in the kiln. Taking a class does not guarantee the success of your project. While we do our absolute best to prevent such an occurrence, some outcomes simply can't be controlled by our staff.
- You have 45 days after your class to return and pick up your fired piece(s). The studio reserves the right to donate or discard anything left longer.
- A $10 processing fee is incurred for cancellations made two weeks prior to class start.
- Cancellations made within the two week class start window are not eligible for a refund.
- We will transfer your registration to a different class at no additional cost if notified before close of business the previous Friday.
- Missed classes a.k.a. “No Shows” are not refunded and are not eligible for transfering to a different class.
- All refunds will be issued by written check mailed to the home address on the registration form.