Modified conduct for attending classes after June 1st 2020:
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, do not attend class.
- Notify the studio of your condition and absence. We do not offer make-up classes for your absences*.
- Everyone will wear a good-fitting, hands-free, appropriate respiratory Face Mask while on the premises. Bandanas do not suffice during classes because they need to be adjusted and touched often.
- All Sneezes must be contained in a mask.
- Class sizes are limited.
- Please quarantine for two weeks, or more, after any airplane travels before visiting the studio. Plan accordingly before signing up for a class to allow time for quarantining. If you have tested positive for covid-19, do not sign up for a class until you have tested negative twice.
- Please be well, get vaccinated and stop the spread.
Adult Drawing Class (Currently, we need an instructor.)
Join our resident artist instructor, Someone, to sketch and draw in a gallery setting with still-life scenes or other techniques. Bring your supplies and practice sketching or learn something new. This class occurs on Friday nights, 6 -8 pm, when available. You will need to bring a sketchbook, drawing pencils of various hardness (2b, 4b, hb, etc), colored pencils if you like, and a kneaded eraser. We have some basic sketchbooks and kneaded eraser available for purchase in our store. This is a 2 hour class for only $45 per person!
Drawing Classes for Adults