Adult Wheel Throwing 1 x week
Adult Wheel Throwing 1 x week for 4 consecutive weeks on Thursday 6 pm – 9 pm.
This is a condensed version of the twice a week class. This is for intermediate to advanced levels of wheel throwing experience. This class is geared toward the experienced potter looking for a community studio to work in. After the class you may continue with a membership or punch card.
· 25 lbs. of clay
· Kiln firing and glazing for 5 -10 pieces of average size 4x4x4
· Use of throwing tools
· Instructions for throwing starting with wedging & centering clay on the wheel
· Projects include mugs with handles, plates, or jars w/ lids or whatever is requested
· Learn the rules of the studio to work & clean up safely
· If more than 10 pieces are made, extra fees apply for glazing and firing
· Plan to not miss any of the classes, as there are no make-up times
· Adults 18 and older
· Fill out a Registration Form & sign a Liability Waiver at the studio