Adult Wheel Throwing 2 x week
Adult Wheel Throwing 2 x week for 4 consecutive weeks on Monday & Wednesday, 6 pm – 9 pm.
- 25 lbs. of clay
- Kiln firing and glazing for 10 pieces of average size 4x4x4. Extra costs for larger items.
- Use of throwing tools
- Instructions for throwing starting with wedging & centering clay on the wheel
- Projects include bowls and mugs with handles
- Learn the rules of the studio to work & clean up safely
- This is for all levels of experience, including new clay artists with no experience or with high school or college level experience
- Class size: 6 maximum
- Adults 18 and older
- Fill out a Registration Form & sign a Liability Waiver at the studio