Adult Wheel Throwing 2 x week
Adult Wheel Throwing twice a week for 4 consecutive weeks on Monday & Wednesday, 6 pm – 9 pm.
- 25 lbs. of clay
- Kiln firing and glazing for 10 pieces of average size (4x4x4). Extra costs for larger items and more than 10 pieces
- Use of studio throwing tools
- Instructions for throwing starting with wedging & centering clay on the wheel
- Projects include bowls and mugs with handles, and other requests
- Learn the rules of the studio to work & clean up safely
- This is for all levels of experience, including new clay artists with no experience or with high school or college level experience
- Class size: 6 maximum (3 max during COVID-19)
- Adults 18 and older
- Fill out a Registration Form & sign a Liability Waiver at the studio
- 2020-2021 Face-Masks are required. Hands-free masks, not bandanas. Social distancing is practiced in the studio. If you can't comply, don't sign up.
- The future is uncertain. We cannot guarantee availability of services, but we are trying our best to offer classes and be safe and healthy. Only sign up for a class date that you can commit to please. Classes are not a deck of cards that people shuffle around. Be calm. Settle down. Pick a class and stick to it.
- Class fees are not refundable at this time (July 2020 forward). If you are not able to attend the class you sign up for, be willing to forfeit your fee in support of the studio's existence. At half capacity, we are struggling to pay the rent, and this will continue for the foreseeable future.
- We know it's tough in the world right now. Attending a pottery class will help. The time spent in class focusing on the malleable materials in your hands will alleviate some of the stress going on around us. Give yourself a break. Come focus on something that is challenging, creative and new.