- Adult Wheel Throwing 2 x a week
Adult Wheel Throwing 2 x a week
Adult Wheel Throwing, twice a week, for 4 consecutive weeks on Monday & Wednesday, 6 pm – 9 pm.
This class includes:
- 25 lbs. of clay
- Kiln firing and glazing for 10 pieces of average size (4x4x4). Extra costs for larger items and more than 10 pieces
- Use of studio throwing tools
- Instructions for throwing, starting with wedging & centering clay on the wheel for beginners, and further development for intermediate to advance levels
- Projects include bowls and mugs with handles, and other requests like plates, jars & lids
- Learn the rules of the studio to work & clean up safely
- This is for all levels of experience, including new clay artists with no experience or with high school or college level experience, or for potters with skills.
- Class size: 6 maximum
- Adults 18 and older
- Fill out a Registration Form & sign a Liability Waiver at the studio
- June 2022 onward: Face-Masks are suggested during flu season. Hands-free masks, not bandanas.
- We cannot guarantee availability of services, but we are trying our best to offer classes and be safe and healthy. Only sign up for a class date that you can commit to please. Classes are not a deck of cards that people shuffle around.
- We know it's tough in the world right now. Attending a pottery class might help distract you from the news. The time spent in class focusing on the malleable materials in your hands will alleviate some of the stress going on around us. Give yourself a break. Come focus on something that is challenging, creative and new. Now is the time to do the things you always wanted to do, but haven't yet, like trying a pottery class!
You should get an email receipt after you sign up and pay for a class. Please mark this email as "Not Spam" in your inbox to help Google learn to not filter out our emails. There will not be a reminder email so make sure you get the class start date on your calendar! Thank you!