Adult Month-Long Wheel Throwing 2 x a week
Adult Wheel Throwing, twice a week, for 4 consecutive weeks on Monday & Wednesday, 6 pm – 9 pm.
This class includes:
- 25 lbs. of clay
- Kiln firing and glazing for 10 pieces of average size (4x4x4). Extra costs for larger items and more than 10 pieces
- Use of studio throwing tools
- Instructions for throwing, starting with wedging & centering clay on the wheel for beginners, and further development for intermediate to advance levels
- Projects include bowls and mugs with handles, and other requests like plates, jars & lids
- Learn the rules of the studio to work & clean up safely
- This is for all levels of experience, including new clay artists with no experience or with high school or college level experience, or for potters with skills.
- Class size: 6 maximum
- Adults 18 and older
- Fill out a Registration Form & sign a Liability Waiver at the studio
- June 2022 onward: Face-Masks are suggested during flu season. Hands-free masks, not bandanas.
You should get an email receipt after you sign up and pay for a class. Please mark this email as "Not Spam" in your inbox to help Google learn to not filter out our emails. There will not be a reminder email so make sure you get the class start date on your calendar! Thank you!