- Int/Adv Wheel Throwing Large Bowls & Pitcher Bowls
Int/Adv Wheel Throwing Large Bowls & Pitcher Bowls
Intermediate to Advanced Wheel Throwing Projects Once a Month for Studio Members and the General Public on Thursday at 6 pm til done.
This is a workshop or demonstration for learning intermediate to advanced wheel throwing projects to continue learning skills and techniques beyond the month-long class that members attended previously. This is also open for the general public to attend, watch, and learn. Attendees can choose to watch the demo or to participate in following along on a wheel to make the project. Clean up of your workstation is expected for all participants.
This month's project is: Large Bowls & Pitcher Bowls
For participants the workshop Includes:
- The amount of clay needed to complete the project one time.·
- Use of throwing tools
- Instructions for throwing the project
- Instructions for cleaning up your workstation
For general public watching the demonstration:
- We will have extra seats around the wheel room for you to watch and learn from the demonstration of the project.
- No video recording permitted.
- Other conditions:
- There are no make-up times for these workshops
- Participants should be age 18 and older.
- Fill out a Registration Form & sign a Liability Waiver at the studio
** The workshop does not include kiln firing or glazes. Does not provide clay clothing or aprons for the workshop. Please bring your own apron. You may bring your own tools, but they must be thoroughly cleaned of the previous clay body they were used for. We do not throw in red clay, low fire clay, nor cone 10. We are a white cone 6 clay studio. If you wish to keep the project made in the workshop, you should bring a board or a box and plastic coverings to transport your freshly made clay item, unless you are a current returning member of the studio.
** Current Studio Members can apply a discount code checkout for 60% off.