Elementary School Beginning Drawing Class
Beginning classes are for new artists of Elementary age.
Four techniques students try:
Students are asked to bring:
- A sketch book. We recommend 5x8 or 8x10
- A set of 4-8 pencils including 2B, 4B, 6B, HB
- A kneaded eraser
- An hand-held pencil sharpener
The beginning class:
- Teaches four basic drawing techniques
- Use of the kneaded eraser
For our summer schedule, this one hour class meets Wednesdays 3pm - 4pm.
Buy 4 classes in a row on either all Mondays or all Wednesdays and save $10. Value of $140 on sale for $130. Classes must be consecutive and must be on the same weekday throughout. We cannot mix attendance of differing days. We do not provide Make-Up classes for Absences.