Middle School and High School Beginning to Advanced Drawing Class
Beginning and advanced classes are taught side by side for Middle & High School students.
Six techniques students try:
- Still life
Students are asked to bring:
- Three photos for reference (Beginning class)
- A sketch book. We recommend 5x8 or 8x10
- A set of 4-8 pencils including 2B, 4B, 6B, HB
- A set of 6-12 colored pencils with the full-spectrum
- A kneaded eraser
- An hand-held pencil sharpener
- Optional 3-dimensional item for reference (Advanced class)
The beginning class:
- Teaches four basic drawing techniques
- Draw from a 2-dimensional reference or still life
- Uses of kneaded eraser
The advanced class:
- Teaches (or refreshes) four basic drawing techniques
- Draws from still life
- Draws with Perspective View
1 Hour class meets on Thursday at 4 pm.
Buy 4 classes in a row on all Thursdays and save $10. Value of $140 on sale for $130. Classes must be consecutive and must be on the same weekday throughout. We cannot mix attendance of differing days. We do not provide Make-Up classes for Absences.