Modified conduct for attending classes after June 1st 2020:
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, do not attend class. Notify the studio of your condition and absence.
- We do not offer make-up classes for your absences.
- Everyone will sign in at the front desk for all classes, PYOP, events, or general use of the studio premises.
- Everyone will wash their hands before starting clay activities.
- Everyone will wear a good-fitting, hands-free, appropriate respiratory Face Mask while on the premises.
- All Sneezes must be contained.
- Prepare your own bucket of water to wash up in.
- Class sizes limited to 50% of capacity.
- Please quarantine for two weeks, or more, after any airplane travels before visiting the studio. Plan accordingly before signing up for a class to allow time for quarantining.